Civil Engineering Department
|Head of the Department|
Mr.P. Rama Krishna,
Head of the Department, Civil engineering
- M.Tech Transportation Engineering FROM IIT DELHI
- Experience: 5.5 Year.
- Worked as a Research Associate at Central Road Research Institute (CRRI), for about three months.
- Worked as Project Assistant for various Research and Consultancy Projects at IIT- Delhi from 2007-2009.
- Jan 2011 Till date, Assistant Professor, Ashoka Institue of Engineering and Technology, Nalgonda , India.
- July 2010 - July 2010, Assistant Professor, NRI Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, India.
- Teaching the subjects viz., Pavement Design and Analysis, surveying, Strength of Materials, Structural Analysis, Building Materials and Construction Planning, Transportation Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering and the other related laboratories.
- Worked as Highway Engineer at MOTT MACDONALD GROUP, Hyderabad, India from Febâ€™10-Julyâ€™10.
- Involved in Preparation of Detailed Project Report for rehabilitation and Upgrading lane with Paved Shoulders Configuration of Pathaalgaon to CG/JH Border section of NH-78 in the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Worked as Highway Engineer at S A INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANTS Pvt. Ltd, Delhi, India from Novâ€™09-Febâ€™10.
- Involved in Preparation of feasibility Report for Four - Laning with paved shoulders of NH 33 from Barhi to Hazaribagh section in the state of Jharkhand
- Involved in Preparation of feasibility Report for Two - Laning with paved shoulders of NH 82 from Biharsharif to Mokama section in the State of Bihar
- Strengthening and Widening Two - Laning with paved shoulders of SH 79 in the State of Bihar
- Rate Analysis and Cost Estimate for Rural Roads under PMGSY for Muzaffarpur, Darbhanga and Bahadurpura blocks in the state of Bihar
- Worked as a faculty for teaching Civil Engg. Softwaresâ€™ like StaadPro and AutoCAD at BEST SOFTWARES CONSULTANTS Pvt Ltd. during 2006 â€“ 2007